OperaViva the First Social Calendar from Lavazza made with Instagram Pics
Last week has been such an amazing experience… Last saturday, we had our Second Instameet Italia 2 and we met more than 150 Instagramers in Torino coming from all regions of Italy but also local groups “manIgers” from England, France and Spain. Instagramers Italia team presented its last project called #OperaViva , a creative social calendar promoted by Lavazza for next 2013.
The story of the Lavazza calendars tells of the 20-year long enduring link between the brand and art-house photography.
Starting off with Helmut Newton, the great masters of international photography have given their interpretations. Today the calendar is still distinguished by its art-house slant and it has now been handed on to talents of the digital artist Marco Brambilla. For the first time it has been enriched with contributions from hundreds of lovers of photography and digital arts.
Always just a spectator, the public can now play an active role through the net and social networks. The Lavazza calendar has become social. So the 2013 edition becomes a dynamic, democratic and constantly evolving work of art!
A living opera, an Opera Viva you will be part of!! Tag your photos with #OperaViva until 31 October 2012.
As an inspiration, you may chose to take pics related to the following themes too:
NEON, DREAMS, DARKNESS, WAKING UP, GETTING DRESSED, MAKING UP, WORK, SUN, SHADE, RUSH HOUR, HOME, FOOD, RECREATION.
And additionally you can upload pics with topics around “COFFEE” (with associated values like pleasure, social interaction, relaxation, energy, sensorial experience, passion).
The community managers will select the most beautiful and meaningful photos and pass them on to the artist Marco Brambilla (www.marcobrambilla) who will digitise and edit them so that they become a digital artwork that will be published starting in January 2013.
– There are no limits to the photos you can tag.
– Remember that the photos must be original and, where possible, taken especially for the initiative.
– The photos will also be visible on the application and on the Lavazza website.
– The pictures and videos sent to the talent scouting initiative will be published on the project website (operaviva.lavazza.com online from 25 September) and will also be accessible through the Iphone app and from Lavazza’s Social Network pages (facebook, twitter …) or other company websites again in relation to the talent scouting activity.
– They may also be made public and used as part of other company’s institutional, promotional or advertising initiatives.
Join the OperaViva Contest!