Now you can win a brand new iPhone 7 by taking part in our #UrbanPeek competition between the 8th and 22nd of November.
How to join the contest on Instagram?
- Take a photo of your favourite city, building or urban infrastructures.
- Upload it to your Instagram account and remember the hashtag #UrbanPeek (you can also tag all your old photos if shared in 2016).
- Mention and follow @ferrovial account.
You could become one of our 50 finalists that will exhibited soon! And the best pic author will win an iPhone 7!
Keep an eye out from the 23rd of November as we will be announcing the finalists on our social media pages ,website and also send them a direct message on Instagram.
“#URBANPEEK ” CONTEST ON INSTAGRAM
FERROVIAL, S.A., which has registered offices in calle Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid, and tax identification number A-81939209, and is registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 12.774, folio 196, section 8, page M-204.873 (hereinafter, FERROVIAL or “the Organizer”), is organizing a free competition entitled “#UrbanPeek Contest ” (hereinafter, “the Contest”) on the Instagram social network, in which any natural person meeting the conditions set out in these rules may participate. These rules will be published on the company´s website, www.ferrovial.com
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Any registered user of Instagram, aged 18 years and over, may participate in the Contest, from anywhere in the world.
Participation in the Contest implies that the contestant has accepted the terms and conditions of this social media network (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/).
- SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
- The theme of the Contest is “Urban Photographs”. Only photographs on this theme will be considered in the Contest.
- Participants must send their photographs on this theme and share them on Instagram.
- Users must follow the Instagram Ferrovial account: @Ferrovial and tag their photographs with the hashtag #UrbanPeek in the description when posting them on Instagram.
- The photographs must be originals, not copies or reproductions of other photographs, and must in no manner breach image rights, intellectual property, industrial, data protection or any other rights pertaining to third parties.
- The photographs, descriptions and comments thereon must not contravene current legislation, nor be contrary to morality or public order, defamatory, aggressive, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, violent or violence-inciting, racist or xenophobic, nor, in general, be illegal or violate a person’s rights and/or physical and/or moral integrity.
- The photographs must be posted on Instagram (“Terms and Conditions”) between 00:00 hours on 8 November and 24:00 hours on 22 November 2016. Photographs posted outwith these dates will not be accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs that each participant may submit, provided they meet the requirements established herein.
- A jury comprising three (3) members of the Digital Communications team from FERROVIAL and two (2) members of the @Igers communications team (“the Jury”) will shortlist fifty (50) photographs, from which the Jury will then select one (1) single winning photograph as being, in their view, the best representation of the theme set out in Clause III.1 above, from among the photographs posted using the hashtag #UrbanPeek within the period specified in section III.6 above. The number of “Likes”, comments or shares that a photograph obtains on social media will have no bearing on whether it is one of the fifty (50) shortlisted photographs. For clarification purposes, note that the aforementioned jury will select the winning photograph wholly and exclusively at its own discretion. Any photographs posted by members of the Digital Communications team from FERROVIAL and their immediate family members will not be eligible for a prize.
- The prize will be a 4.7” 32GB iPhone 7 (colour subject to availability) to be delivered, pursuant to the provisions of clauses III.13 and III.14 below, within a maximum period of sixty days (60) days from the day following the publication of the winner on the website www.ferrovial.com. In the event that the product is not available within that period, the winner will be given a gift card of the same value. The prize will be personal and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- On 24 November 2016, FERROVIAL will announce the name of the fifty (50) shortlisted finalists on its website ferrovial.com. It will contact all shortlisted finalists via Instagram, sending a direct message to the account used for their participation in the Contest, in order to inform them of their place in the general classification, and to request that they send FERROVIAL, no later than 00:00 hours on 30 November 2016, and to the email address provided to them, their personal details (full name, surname and telephone number), and, in the case of the Contest winner, a postal address for sending the prize.
- In the event that it is not possible to contact the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within 48 hours from the message being sent, the Organizer may instruct the Jury to select another winner, following the procedure described above. For clarification purposes, note that the Organizer shall have no obligation towards a winner who fails to respond within the aforementioned term.
- Similarly, if any of the shortlisted finalists’ details are not received within the period provided, the Organizer may, at its own discretion, decide not to exhibit the said finalist or finalists’ photographs pursuant to the provisions of Clause III.13 below.
- An event will be held on 1st December 2016 to which all fifty (50) shortlisted finalists will be invited. The winner will be awarded with his/her prize and the 50 shortlisted finalist photographs will be exhibited for two (2) weeks thereafter. FERROVIAL will not bear any of the costs incurred by the finalists for attending the said event, including, though not limited to, the cost of any travel tickets, lodging or food.
- If the winner is not present at the event but is located in Spain, FERROVIAL will send the prize by courier upon receipt of the information referred to in Clause III.10 above, provided all the requirements established in these rules have been complied with. If the winner is not from Spain, FERROVIAL will issue a purchase order through Amazon and the prize will be sent to the address provided by the winner to FERROVIAL as per the provisions of clause III.10 above.
- Participants will be wholly and exclusively responsible for the content, messages and/or photographs they upload to Instagram. In this connection, participants will be liable for any claims linked directly or indirectly to a breach of rights to own image, data protection, honour, and privacy, or any other third-party right, holding FERROVIAL harmless from any legal responsibility in such connection. Instagram do not sponsor, endorse or manage this Contest either individually or collectively, nor are they in any way associated with it.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
- Pursuant to Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection and regulations thereto, personal data provided by contestants will be included in files owned by FERROVIAL in order to properly manage the Contest including potential dissemination via internal or external channels (including, but not limited to, FERROVIAL’s web page, www.ferrovial.com), as well as on social media, for the purposes of communication and marketing.
- To exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, write to FERROVIAL, S.A., Department of Communication, Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 135, 28002 Madrid.
- By taking part in the Contest, Participants provide their consent to FERROVIAL to reproduce and/or publish their data as provided for in Clause V.1 below.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Participants authorise the reproduction and/or publication of their name and surnames, social media username and photographs, in whole or in part, by any means or medium, both internally and externally, for communication, marketing, promotion and/or advertising purposes, and their reproduction in, including, but not limited to, meetings, fora, conferences, websites, social media, publications, and in any other means of exploitation known at present or which may be developed in the future; such reproduction and/or publication will not generate any rights in favour of the participants to receive any kind of compensation or any other kind of right.
- Photographs containing brands, works of art and any other object that may be associated with intellectual or industrial property rights will not be accepted.
- Participants warrant that the photographs they are submitting to the Contest are solely their own and that they own the copyright for them, and that FERROVIAL will be held harmless in the event of any third party claims for infringement of intellectual/industrial property rights or any other rights.
- Participants also warrant that they have not transferred the exploitation rights to copyright management agencies that may later claim against FERROVIAL for using the photographs participants submit pursuant to this Contest.
- The authors and/or owners of exploitation rights for the photographs in this Contest consent to and expressly accept the transfer of all exploitation rights in connection with the photographs, with no time or geographical limits. This transfer of exploitation rights allows the Organizer, during the maximum legal term (as applicable), to engage in the reproduction, distribution, transformation, publication and public communication of the works included in this contest (in other words, the photographs – including all their content) in any format, either alone or with other works, free of charge.
- This transfer of rights, which is free of copyright and any other consideration, is made to the companies that form part of the Ferrovial Group, which may transfer the rights acquired, either fully or partially, to third parties.
- If photographs incorporate images of third parties, participants warrant that they have obtained informed consent to the effect that the aforementioned third parties yield to FERROVIAL the usage rights that correspond to their appearance in the photographs presented, renouncing to receive any financial compensation.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES OF THE CONTEST AND LIABILITY.
- Merely participating in the Contest by tagging a photograph on Instagram with the #UrbanPeek hashtag implies full acceptance of these rules and express agreement with any interpretation thereof made by FERROVIAL.
- FERROVIAL reserves the right to modify these rules, partially or completely, at any time, except for the sections concerning data protection and industrial and intellectual property rights. Similarly, FERROVIAL reserves the right to cancel the Contest or the prize (i) in the event of irregularities being detected, or (ii) should none of the photographs submitted meet the minimum requirements of quality and suitability to the selection criterion established by FERROVIAL, or (iii) at the Organizer’s discretion. Any modifications to these rules will be announced to participants on the website, ferrovial.com.
- FERROVIAL reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it considers either to be in breach of any condition of entry contained in these rules, or to be fraudulently or improperly participating in the Contest. Any participant who is disqualified for any reason will forfeit all rights associated with participation.
- FERROVIAL is not liable for failure to identify the participants or winners as a result of an error in the data which they presented.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These rules are subject to Spanish legislation. Any claims relating to the Contest should be sent in writing to FERROVIAL, S.A., Digital Communication Department, calle Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002 Madrid or by e-mail to [email protected]. In the event of dispute in the application or interpretation of these Rules, all parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they might otherwise be entitled, and agree to submit to the courts of the city of Madrid.