Easygram, The Instagram WordPress Plugin by Obox
“If you’re an Instagrammer, you are going to love the way you can create amazing blog posts or galleries with the Instagram photos you have taken.” Say hello to Easygram by Obox. Co-founders and brothers, David and Marc Perel explain:
Easygram is created to make it easy for you to get your Instagram photos published on your site.
- The plugin auto-imports all of your Instagram photos once you’ve authenticated the plugin with your account.
- You can select multiple photos at a time and easily include them in your posts.
- Use all of the photos you’ve taken on Instagram in your WordPress galleries.
Setting up Easygram
- Easygram is super easy to install and activate, you can get your photos on your blog within minutes.
- Download and install the Easygram plugin – if you’re new to installing plugins, this ‘how-to article‘ provides you all the information.
- Click the ‘Easygram‘ tab on the left hand side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Authorize and link your Instagram account to your WordPress site by clicking on the ‘Authorize via Instagram’ link.
- Add a new Gallery, Album or Post and click on the media upload icon above the text editor.
- The media upload window will open and then you will be able to click on the Instagram tab.
All of your Instagram photos will display. Check the boxes of those you want to include and then click ‘Attach images to post‘.
And that’s it! Hit publish and your Instagram photos will be on your website.
Sign Up and Download for Free
The Easygram plugin is absolutely free to download, all you have to do is create an account on Obox and it will show up in your profile area for you to download. Start using it today!
For more detailed information on how to set up Easygram, click here.
Easy (gram), isn’t it? ;D