Instawalk in Pesaro, Expo Instagramers Italia,Round Table about Photography, Italy, 10th November 2012
Instagramers Pesaro Urbino (@Igersitalia network) in partnership with Instagramers Marche organized their first InstaWalk in Pesaro, on November, 10th 2012.
Program of the day:
Meeting time at 2 pm in Piazzale Lazzarini (Pesaro city centre, in front of the Rossini Theatre).
Discover the city map: keep your Instawalker Kit and… walk, click, post and win!
INSTAWALK starts around the city, from the city centre to the seaport.
The first six best pictures of the day will win Pesonetto e PhotoSi.
Prizes will be awarded after the Instawalk, at the Hotel Baia Flaminia Resort, where we will meet all together at 5 pm to partecipate in the inauguration of the Photo Exhibition dedicated to the challenge #AroundPU and with more pics token by all italian instagramers (more than 250 pics from all Italian Instagramers).
Later there will be the Aperitif (only for participants of instawalk) and at 21.00 there will be an interesting Round Table where the audience is invited to participate actively, speaking with some members of the italian and international IGers community and professional photographers.
Round Table theme: “Instagram, LA FOTOGRAFIA CHE CAMBIA”. (Instagram, Photography changing”)
– Ilaria Barbotti @ilarysgrill on Instagram (community manager Instagramers Italia)
– Gianpiero Riva @giariv on Instagram (one of the most followed italian Iphoneographer),
– Philippe Gonzalez @philgonzalez and @igers on Instagram (from Madrid, founder of Instagramers Network Worldwide),
– Flavio Bandiera (founder of the Best of Wedding Photography e ANFM, QEP Wedding) e
– Ruggiero Di Benedetto (Master QEP and National President of the FIOF).
If you can go, please register here for the Instawalk and for the inauguration of the photo exhibition “Instagramers Italia” at the Hotel Baia Flaminia Resort.
Follow Print UP Photosì on Facebook and download the App PrintUp… because you need it that day..
Big surprises for all the Instawalkers!
Remember to follow @photosi_printup on twitter too!
@igersItalia @igersMarche Staff
you can read the Italian version on our website here